Zigaflow allows for 3 levels of pricing:
- Initial Price - this is the default price in a currency for an item.
- List Price - this is the price you may have set up for client(s) and will be at a discount to the Initial Price. If you don't have a list price set up this will be added to the quote as the same as the initial price.
- Quote Price - this is the price you have given on the quote, and will probably be at a discount to the initial and list prices.
- To get the discount between an initial price and a list price use the tags using the terms IntialDiscountValue and IntialDiscountPct (e.g. ItemIntialDiscountPct).
- To get the discount between a list price and the quote price use the tags using the term QuoteDiscount (e.g. ItemQuoteDiscountPct).
- To get the discount between the initial price and quote price use the tag using the term TotalDiscount (e.g. ItemTotalDiscount).
This refers to a price multiplied by the quantity of the item. If you are using Multipliers, it includes these in the calculation.
Multipliers (Hire, Product Dimensions, etc.)
If you want to calculate your prices using dimensions or a term of hire (e.g. days) you can use the multiplier columns for this. They are multiplied into the net value. Examples would be:
2.5m x 4.5m x 3 (qty)
5 Days Hire x 3 (qty)
These fields allow you to adjust costs before it is used to calculate a quote price based on a margin or markup. They are frequently used for adding in percentages for freight or commission.