Note: if you have called the jobs module something else, such as 'Order(s)', all the buttons will refer to 'Order(s)' instead of Job(s).
There are several ways you can create a job in Zigaflow:
- By clicking on the 'New Job' button on the jobs list screen. This creates a blank job
- Clicking on the 'Templates' button on the list screen, and clicking on the 'Create Job' button next to the template you want to use
- Creating from a quote. Use the 'Create Job' button on the quote edit page
- Creating from certain items on a quote. Select the individual items and click on the 'Create' button and select 'Create Job from selected items'
- Copying a job on the list screen. This copies all the details but will give a new job number