Note: if you have called the jobs module something else, such as 'Order(s)', all the buttons will refer to 'Order(s)' instead of Job(s).
Create a Completely New Job
- Click on the 'New Job'
- If you have pre-builds set up you can select one of these, otherwise, a blank job is created
Create from a Quotation or Contract
- In the contract or quote, select the items you want (click on the edit button) or just click on the Create Job button and select a pre-build or blank template to use.
- This will copy the items on the quote or contract to the job
Create a Linked Job from an Existing Job
- Open the job to copy
- Click on the status dropdown
- Select 'Copy as Linked Job'