Zigaflow can send reminder emails to clients, or to staff which are triggered by statuses of the associated quotation, invoice etc.
These are called 'Scheduled Messages'. You can also set up more than one so, for example, you could have 3 different emails, on 7, 14 and 20 days.
What can these be used for?
It is entirely up to you how you use scheduled messages and you may wish to use these differently for quotations than what you would for invoices.
Emails can be sent to your customer's contact email addresses, to an assigned system user as a reminder to follow up on a quote for example, or even to a specific email address either within your business or an external 3rd party should you wish.
Below are a few examples of how you can use scheduled messages within your business.
Application within Quotations
- Automatically follow up on your quotation with the client
- Remind a member of your team to follow up on a quotation
Application within Jobs
- Remind your client that you are awaiting information to progress their order
- Remind your client in advance of a pre-booked visit
Application within eForms
- Remind a supplier you are awaiting a response to an RFQ
- Remind a customer you are awaiting an artwork approval
Application within Invoices
- Remind your client of an upcoming payment date
- Chase your client for overdue payment
- Escalate late payments to senior management
Application within Purchase Orders
- Chase suppliers to acknowledge receipt of an order
- Remind suppliers of upcoming expected dates for delivery of stock
- Follow up on overdue deliveries
Setting up Email Templates
You don't need to set up scheduled message templates, but it will save you time if you do. You can also set these to be added to add new quotes.
- Go to the Cog -> Quotation Settings -> Scheduled Messages
- Click on '+New' to create a new template
- Set the title and text of the message, using the tags that are the same as for a quote PDF template
- Set how many days a quote needs to be in a certain status before the message is sent (in this case it will be sent 4 days after the status has been changed to 'Sent' (i.e. you have emailed it))
If this is selected:
This template will be added to all new quotes, copies, and versions.
Preview the appearance with the 'Save & Preview' button.
Edit on a Quote
The 'Scheduled Messages' tab is used to manage these:
Each email can be edited, previewed, and sent immediately ().
Once the email has been sent the date and time sent will be placed in the 'Sending Time' column.
You can reset this to reschedule by editing the message and clicking on the red link:
Which Email Will it Come From?
It will be from the default quote email address (in Quotation Settings). If there is none, it will come from the address of the quotes assigned user.